Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Rebellion Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

If you wish to join us then make a topic in our recruiting section.

Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

MGO3: FAG CAMPaign

Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8850

MGO3: FAG CAMPaign Empty MGO3: FAG CAMPaign

Post by Payno Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:30 am

Padraig has kindly decided to lead TR's MGO3 FAG CAMPaign and has already began advertising the campaign on the sub-ordinate UFG website in preparation.

Here's a copy of the advert that has already sparked interest, and also a link.

Hi guys,

Looking back at the history of MGO2, it’s quite clear most you here were responsible in downgrading the community’s spirit of fair play. Most (ok, not many of you) are actually semi-decent people, and given a helping hand, YOU TOO can become respectable members of the Metal Gear Online community with a high skill level.

The issue you guys were faced with is that you were really bad skill-wise at this game and decided to turn to cheating ways in order to win. This fact became quite clear to me when Haze/Howie (I think that is that DDoSer’s name) pleaded with me to join our clan, in return he would stop DDoSing the tournament lobbys. Likewise, Retox begged to join our clan. He was just a lonely soul with no-one good to play with because he too was bad, so he decided to slum with the doldrums of our society. There are also many other examples of desperation from glitchers who purchased accounts to appear "pro". With that in mind and in preparation of the near-distant release of MGO, I have decided to start a new initiative and extend an olive branch to those here in this community.

Introducing you all to Free A Glitcher Campaign:

MGO3: FAG CAMPaign BSGCx9N

As a level 18 AA pro, the idea behind this campaign is to take you knuckle-dragging civilians and turn you into a top notch players in MGO3, thus cleaning the community of scum and increasing the standard of competition for all. Therefore, for the first week of MGO3 Beta, I would like give three of you a lucky people a chance to play with my clan in 1 survival game. Each week I will pick a further 3 people to dispense my knowledge and all-around awesomeness upon.

Please state your interest below to be considered as an applicant.

You're welcome,
    Padraig
    MGO3 FAG CAMPaign Advert

Last edited by Payno on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Padraig
    Padraig

Forum Grade Points : 7640

MGO3: FAG CAMPaign Empty Re: MGO3: FAG CAMPaign

Post by Padraig Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:30 am

Lol thanks for the repost Thumbs Up!! 
    Payno
    Payno

Forum Grade Points : 8850

Post by Payno Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:24 am

I think that Cyanide guy looks very interested in your help!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:59 pm